Heritage Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible for all.
We have started to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). At this time, there is not a definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG. However, we have taken steps to evaluate and assess our website's accessibility for those in need of these measures.
If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 888.432.8496
- Contact us via our Contact Us page.
- HCU strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA compliant
- HCU is in the process of converting our PDFs to WCAG conformant versions. If you find one that does not conform or is not readable, please contact us so we may send you the information in a format that works for you.
- Currently we are NOT Level AAA compliant.