Four ways to add funds to your deposit account
1) External Transfers
Heritage Credit Union's online and mobile banking is the ideal way to transfer funds to and between your accounts. With External Transfers, you can easily transfer funds from other banks and credit unions.
Once you link an outside bank or credit union account, you're able to transfer up to $2,500 a day or $10,000 a month to your Heritage checking or savings account. Setting up an external transfer account is completely free and takes between 2-5 days.
2) Mobile Deposit
Use mobile banking to snap a picture of a check to deposit the funds into your Heritage account. The money is usually available in 1-3 business days.
3) Mail a Check (Best for Certificates and Money Market accounts)
You can deposit funds to your new Heritage account by check. This is the easiest way to make a larger deposit to fund your Certificate or Money Market.
- Make the check payable to your name (make sure the name is the same as on the account).
- Endorse the back of your check with the words “Deposit Only” and include the Heritage Credit Union account number you wish to make the deposit to.
Please mail check to:
Heritage Credit Union
4617 Liuna Way
DeForest, WI 53532
NOTE: Your check deposit may be returned if certain requirements are not met, such as:
- The check is not endorsed, or is endorsed improperly.
- You or Heritage Credit Union is not the payee on the check.
- You don't provide us with the correct account number for your account into which you want the check deposited.
4) Add money to your Heritage account with a 3rd party payment app
Set up and fund your Heritage account with a popular mobile payment app like Venmo™, PayPal™ or Cash App™. These apps are easy to use and provide a fast way to transfer money into your Heritage checking or savings accounts.
To set up your account, you'll need Heritage Credit Union's routing number (275978983) and your account number. Don't have your personal account number handy? Contact our Call Center at 1-608-982-0192.