Access your money when you need it.
Qualified members can access their checking account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a Heritage debit card. Use your debit card anywhere that Visa® cards are accepted. Plus, get cash at thousands of surcharge-free ATMs through the Alliance One credit union network.
- Faster and easier than writing a check
- EMV chip security — Find out more >
- Safer than carrying cash
- Shop in stores, online or by phone
- Safeguarded by Visa’s protection programs including zero liability, continuous fraud monitoring and identity theft assistance
- Plus, shop safely online with Verified by Visa® >
Heritage EMV debit cards
Heritage debit cards are now more secure — equipped with an EMV chip, one of the most effective tools being used to prevent the spread of debit card fraud.
A PIN number was mailed separately from your card. To activate your card, use the card with your PIN at an ATM or for a transaction at a point-of-sale (merchant), or call 877-248-3553.
- If your card is lost or stolen call 800-682-6075
- If your card is lost or stolen outside of the US or Canada call 206-352-3482 (collect)
If you have forgotten your PIN number, call your local branch for a PIN reminder to be mailed to you.
Traveling? Card Issues?
If you are traveling or having issues using your card, the Heritage Resource Center Team at 888-432-8496 can assist you, during the business hours of 8 am to 5 pm (after hours please call 866-546-8273). Due to a rise in fraud, we have made steps to protect our members' information and block certain transactions. These necessary measures are for your protection, yet we can work with your personal situation to ensure you have access to your funds.