Our priority is protecting members and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here's what we're doing to minimize the risks and help you manage your money — last updated: 3/20/2020.
Your funds are safe at Heritage
Your Heritage accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000. Your money is protected by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government when deposited in an insured financial institution.
Lobby Service Is Temporarily Closed
As our communities continue to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily closing our branch lobbies and only providing drive-up service beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020 through Monday, April 6, 2020 (subject to change).
All drive-ups are available during regular hours and offer most banking services.
While our branch lobbies are closed, please keep in mind:
- You are welcome to visit drive-ups on bicycle or on foot. If you choose to visit on bicycle or foot, please use the lane closest to the building and remain alert as you move with traffic.
- Wait times in the drive-up may be longer than normal. Please be patient as we work with you to provide service in a timely manner.
- Please avoid bringing in coins. Our drive-ups will not be able to process coin deposits or cash conversions.
What if I had a scheduled visit at my branch?
Our branch staff will be calling you to make alternative plans as needed. We are here to make sure your banking needs remain met.
What if I need to sign loan or account documents?
Our staff will work with you to get all documents signed securely using our e-signature technologies. Depending on the documentation, we may also be able to send it through the drive-up to you.
What if I am facing financial challenges as a result of COVID-19?
We understand that COVID-19 may cause financial challenges. We’re here to help. Please contact us with any concerns so we can discuss ways to work through it together.
If you have questions, please call us at 888-432-8496 or contact your local branch.
Our Hawkins, WI branch will temporarily be closed beginning March 19, 2020
As we monitor the COVID-19 situation, we are continuing to take steps to help our communities stay healthy. Please understand that we are working to provide the best possible member service during this time.
If you need to visit a branch, our Ladysmith and Phillips branches have drive-up and phone service.
701 W Miner Ave
114 S Avon Ave
If you experience long wait times when calling a branch, we encourage you to use online and mobile banking for many daily transactions.
We encourage you to manage your money 24/7 from home using the following methods:
Login to Online and Mobile Banking to:
- Manage Your Accounts: You can transfer money between your Heritage or external bank accounts, view transactions, make mobile deposits, make loan payments, and more.
- Open Deposit Accounts: You can apply for and open additional deposit accounts in minutes when you are logged into online and mobile banking.
- Apply for a Loan Online: You can apply anytime for an auto, personal or other consumer loans, and we can process most loans electronically.
- Apply for a Mortgage: You can apply and sign all initial documents electronically.
New to online or mobile banking? It only takes a few minutes to sign up. Click here to get started >
Annual Meeting Notice
The Heritage Credit Union Annual Meeting, which was scheduled to take place on March 23, 2020, has been tentatively rescheduled to take place on May 18, 2020. The meeting will start at 4:00 pm at the Heritage Credit Union Home Office located at 1212 Huxley Street, Madison, WI.