We're here to help.
Our priority is protecting members and staff during the COVID-19 outbreak. We update this webpage frequently, as we continue to help reduce the risks for our communities and help you manage your money. Remember, you can bank virutally anywhere 24/7 with online and mobile banking.
Mortgage and Consumer Loan Payment Assistance
During these unprecedented times, we are here to help you by offering payment assistance for your Heritage loans. Click here to learn more.
Learn about Government Stimulus Payments
On March 30, 2020, the Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service announced that distribution of economic impact payments will begin in the following three weeks and will be distributed automatically, with no action required for most people. Learn how this impacts you and how we're here to help.
Your Funds are Safe at Heritage
Your Heritage accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000. Your money is protected by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government when deposited in an insured financial institution.
Protect Yourself from COVID-19 Scams
Always remember to use strong passwords and keep your online/mobile banking login credentials safe. Please look out for phone calls, emails, and websites trying to exploit COVID-19. Common COVID-19 scam topics include:
- Fake updates about COVID-19 data. Only click on websites and emails from trusted news or research sources.
- Fake COVID-19 prevention or cure information. Contact your medical provider with questions.
- Fake charities collecting donations. Always research a charity before donating.
- Fake cleaning supply sales emails. Never click on links in emails you are not expecting to get.
- Fake checks and scams from the government. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice.
Remember, Heritage Credit Union will never ask you for confidential information, like full Social Security number, full bank account number, debit or credit card numbers, CVV or PIN in an email, on a website, or from an unsolicited phone call. If you call us, we may ask you questions to help verify your identity. Learn more about staying safe online.
Lobby Service Is Temporarily Closed
As our communities continue to work together to slow the spread of COVID-19, we are temporarily closing our branch lobbies and only providing drive-up service until further notice.
Drive up hours may vary by branch and offer most banking services.
While our branch lobbies are closed, please keep in mind:
- You are welcome to visit drive-ups on bicycle or on foot. If you choose to visit on bicycle or foot, please use the lane closest to the building and remain alert as you move with traffic.
- Wait times in the drive-up may be longer than normal. Please be patient as we work with you to provide service in a timely manner.
- Please avoid bringing in coins. Our drive-ups will not be able to process coin deposits or cash conversions.
What if I had a scheduled visit at my branch?
Our branch staff will be calling you to make alternative plans as needed. We are here to make sure your banking needs remain met.
What if I need to sign loan or account documents?
Our staff will work with you to get all documents signed securely using our e-signature technologies. Depending on the documentation, we may also be able to send it through the drive-up to you.
What if I am facing financial challenges as a result of COVID-19?
We understand that COVID-19 may cause financial challenges. We’re here to help, click here to learn more.
We encourage you to manage your money 24/7 from home using the following methods:
Login to Online and Mobile Banking to:
- Manage Your Accounts: You can transfer money between your Heritage or external bank accounts, view transactions, make mobile deposits, make loan payments, and more.
- Open Deposit Accounts: You can apply for and open additional deposit accounts in minutes when you are logged into online and mobile banking.
- Apply for a Loan Online: You can apply anytime for an auto, personal or other consumer loans, and we can process most loans electronically.
- Apply for a Mortgage: You can apply and sign all initial documents electronically.
New to online or mobile banking? It only takes a few minutes to sign up. Click here to get started.