Our employees are focused on improving the lives of the people who borrow and save at our credit union. Why?
Because our members own the place.
We are a cooperative business, and each member has a share in our operations, and in our success. Our employees consistently find low-cost financial solutions to help our members save money, and take the extra step to make processes easy. This mission to provide simple, low-cost financial solutions directs our operations, guides our employees and determines our success.
We’ve gained a reputation as a company that cares for its members and the employees who serve them. We believe in rewarding our team for helping us grow, and offer a rewarding and challenging work opportunity in a pleasant environment, along with an excellent benefit package. We carefully screen applicants, to ensure they share our passion to help others and are committed to sharing a positive attitude with the Heritage team.
Ready to Apply?
If you have a passion to help others succeed and think you have what it takes to join our team, please review our current job opportunities below. Download and complete our online application and send a resume with cover letter stating which position you are interested in, along with salary requirements, to the mail, fax or email contact below.
1212 Huxley Street
Madison, WI 53704
Chief Lending Officer—Madison, WI (Corporate Office)
Heritage Credit Union has an exciting new opportunity for Chief Lending Officer. This is a key position and the successful candidate will play a significant role in the continued growth and success of our organization.
We are looking for a leader with proven skills in strategic planning, loan growth, portfolio management, secondary market relationships, asset quality and recoveries. This position will be responsible for successfully leading the real estate lending, consumer lending and collections departments.
Essential functions include:
- Develops, executes and monitors overall member contact strategies to create an environment that acknowledges the importance of ongoing and deep member relationships. Ensures simple, consistent and convenient services, creates a positive member experience while achieving all sales and service metrics.
- Manages the loan portfolio to achieve a risk/reward balance to attain budgeted loan growth while maintaining the established asset quality target.
- Develops, recommends, implements and monitors loan programs, products, pricing, delivery channels and promotions to ensure competitiveness and growth.
- Participates in the strategic planning process (including growth projections and asset quality). Implements strategic plan and budgets. Ensures measurable outcomes are achieved.
- Monitors industry trends and maintains current knowledge of applicable market and industry developments and regulatory requirements.
- Creates, develops, recommends, administers and monitors collection and lending policies/guidelines and ensures compliance with these policies, guidelines and applicable rules and regulations.
The Chief Lending Officer will have five to ten years of similar or related experience, a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, MBA preferred, and advanced knowledge of lending and collections, rules, regulations and best practices.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and salary requirements to our Home Office Human Resources.
Part-Time Human Resources Assistant—Madison, WI (Corporate Office)
Heritage Credit Union, a growing not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by the people who borrow and save, is looking to add a part-time Human Resources Assistant. This exciting opportunity has a flexible schedule to work 20 hours per week Monday - Friday any shift between 8am and 5pm. The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for a variety of duties keeping the Human Resources department running efficiently. These responsibilities include:
- Maintains HR paper and electronic files. Organizes/maintains the HR file room.
- Recruitment – Posts positions, obtains authorizations and performs background checking and basic screening.
- Completes new hire paperwork.
- Oversees online training system.
- Maintains benefit enrollments, waivers, benefit terminations. Reconciles monthly invoices and makes sure they are paid on time. Administers COBRA.
- Performs HR reporting
- Maintains documents on HR SharePoint
- Maintains org chart and phone directory
- Orders business cards, name tags, flowers, tracks and prepares anniversary recognition awards.
Qualified candidates will have experience working in an office environment where they have demonstrated the ability to maintain confidentiality, organization and attention to detail.
If interested in joining our team, send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Member Services Representative—Prairie du Sac, WI
Heritage Credit Union has an immediate opening for a full-time Member Services Representative. If you are a dynamic team-player with sales and customer service experience we want you to join our team in Prairie du Sac.
In this role you get to build relationships and enhance member experience while providing prompt, efficient, confidential and accurate service in the processing of transactions. You will recognize opportunities to meet members’ needs and use the knowledge you gain on our products and services to present appropriate referrals. You will respond to members’ requests in a friendly, positive and professional manner.
Prior retail or banking experience preferred, exceptional interpersonal skills required. This position is scheduled to work Monday – Friday and Saturday mornings on a rotating schedule.
Tellers (Part-Time and Full-Time)—Ladysmith, WI
Heritage Credit Union has two immediate openings for Tellers at our Ladysmith locations. The part-time position will be working 24 hours per week on our busiest days, Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. The full-time position will work Monday-Friday and rotate Saturday mornings. If you are a dynamic team-player with sales and customer service experience we want you to join our team. Prior retail or banking experience preferred, exceptional interpersonal skills required.
Teller (Full-Time)—Chetek, WI
Heritage Credit Union has an immediate opening for a full-time Teller at our Chetek location. This position will be working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday with a rotating Saturday mornings shift. If you are a dynamic team-player with sales and customer service experience we want you to join our team. Prior retail or banking experience preferred, exceptional interpersonal skills required.